Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things Everyone Else Seems to Love and I Don't Care About

Here is a list of things that everyone else "oohs" and "aahs" about and I couldn't care less about.

1. The view from the top of a mountain. I'm too miserable and hot and bug bitten when I get there to care about what the world looks like. Let someone else take a picture for me, I'll look at that.
2. American Idol- It's glorified karaoke, people.
3. Sirloin steak - It's okay.
4. The Superbowl- It's a game.
5. Uggs and Crocs- Crocs are plastic, aren't your feet sweaty?
6. Fake nails- I never needed them, and my natural nails are prettier.
7. Country dancing- it's boring.
8. Skiing- No, I don't have an interest in taking my own life in my hands.
9. Minute details of President Obama's life and daily routine (no, I don't care what his aunt is doing, I don't care if his wife is planting a garden, and I don't care about the joke he made this morning. We're in an economic crisis and a war, newspapers. Don't you think there is something else that could take up this space?)
10. Expensive cars- the really souped-up cars just look stupid, and I'm pretty sure it means they're compensating for something.

No comments: